BEAM CrossBorder Business Summit
“The bridge for CrossBorder networking and partnerships between China, Japan, and SouthEast Asia”
Once a year, the BEAM CrossBorder Summit brings together an international community of top executives, established entrepreneurs, and global investors, from over 12 Asia Pacific Countries.
The focus is to provide a platform for unprecedented networking + partnership opportunities, valuable insights, and business expansion support between China, Japan, India, and SouthEast Asia.
The BEAM CrossBorder Business Summit is a full day event focused on bridging opportunities, relationships, and insights across Asia Pacific markets.
🎫 Official Website & Tickets here: beamsummit.com
- Unprecedented Networking Opportunities with an international community of global investors, established entrepreneurs, high networth individuals, and key industry leaders.
- Gain valuable cross-border market insights pertaining to market needs, localization, soft-landing, and more.
- Meet and get introduced to investors across Asia Pacific in person.
- Embark on an insightful and inspiring journey of CrossBorder opportunities across 12 different countries/markets.
- Connect with governments to understand soft-landing support, compliance, taxation, and more.
- Meet senior executives and C-level corporations.
- Meet and get introduced to BEAM's CrossBorder partners.
📢 Topics covered include the following:
- On Entrepreneurship - Leadership, Culture, Strategy, Financing, Impact
- On Investing - Venture Capital, Private Equity, Listings and Going Public (IPO), Legal, Due Diligence, Strategies, Art of the deal
- On Cross-Border / Market Access - Governments, Legal, Taxation, Soft-Landing, Acceleration, Compliance
- On Innovation - Technology, Automation, Data and Measurements, Scalability, Know-how
✅ This event is perfect if:
- You're looking to get introduced and network with key leaders and decision makers across Asia Pacific
- You are expanding or starting your business across Asia.
- You seek to gain in-depth understanding on entering markets like China-HK, Japan, Taiwan, and SouthEast Asia.
- You're looking for partners to enter these new markets.
- You're seeking investments for cross-border expansion.
- You're keen on meeting senior management, C-level executives, and government representatives across Asia Pacific countries.
👫 Get introduced to these special guests:
- Tim Heasley, COO of Artesian Australia
- Tomoyuki Iriyama, Deputy Head of Tokyo Stock Exchange (SG)
- Geoffrey Handley, General Partner of Haitao Capital China
- George Goda, Co-founder of 01Booster Japan
- Christopher Quek, Managing Partner of TRIVE Singapore
- Hideki Fujita, Founder of Segnel Ventures Singapore
- Leza Parker, Founder of Spendless Group Singapore
- Mel Chai, Founder of Jujumello Malaysia
- Tushar Khandelwal, Co-Founder of Voyajin Japan
- Jason Zheng, Co-founder of KrAsia (36KR) China
- And many more!